Apple Geometry Lapis (SunnyHills X Kitchen Confidante)
Sarawak UNESCO Culinary Heritage Reimagined With A Taste Of Sunshine
SunnyHills introduces a conversation piece for this year's house visits – the Apple Geometry Lapis. Crafted in collaboration with renowned chef Karen C from Kitchen Confidante, this entirely handmade kek lapis takes skilled artisans at least 5 days to create a batch. With geometric shapes inspired by modern design, each layer is a work of art.
Infused with SunnyHills Japanese Apple puree and without using any artificial additives, indulge in the perfect harmony of taste and aesthetics with the world's first Apple Geometry Lapis, a true culinary artform.
Things To Note:
- Net Weight: ~130 - 150g
- Storage: Keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days after opening
- This product contains gluten (wheat flour), eggs and dairy products
- The design and colour of geometric patterns are random and cannot be predetermined
- Patches in the Lapis is natural as no artificial colours or additives are used.
- This product is not suitable for standard delivery and not available for overseas delivery
Delivery may be delayed due to peak seasons (festive and double digit sales days), bad weather, traffic conditions or other unforeseen circumstances.
Free Delivery (to 1 location, Singapore only) for any single order higher than SG$150.
For overseas delivery, please note that additional custom duties and other local charges may apply upon arrival. Please check destination country's regulations.
Special rates available for orders above $1,500. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more